Register your interest now for 2020 course enrollments
This course is the ultimate starting point if you ever wanted to learn french cooking, the way it is taught in French culinary schools. It is a course that has been designed specifically for home cooks. Everything you will learn are things that can be done in a home kitchen with everyday pots and pans. This course is all about taking you step by step on a journey to discover what represent the base culinary techniques of French cooking. knowing those key techniques will transform your everyday cooking and take you from following recipes to knowing how to cook.
About the course
Get Started with French Cooking distills the classic cooking techniques taught in French culinary schools into the essentials you need to become a confident home cook, taking you from merely following recipes to knowing how to cook. It’s a practical, “hands-on” course. You’ll learn the theory behind cooking techniques but the aim is to get you practicing and applying what you’ve learned just like you would in a culinary school.
Enrollments will resume early 2020:
Get Started with French cooking is an Entry level course perfect for beginner home cooks that want to learn french cooking without having to enroll in a brick and mortar school.
8 Units covering the essential skills and techniques you need to cook great French food including:
- 20 Theory Lessons so you understand how a technique works before having a go yourself
- More than 15 Cooking Demonstration Videos filmed in a home kitchen to give you an authentic home cooking experience
- 5 Recipe Challenges to practice what you have learned and submit for evaluation
- More than 20 classic French recipes
- Plus Bonus Video Lessons to expand your culinary toolkit
- Loads of exclusive learning materials to help deepen your knowledge of French cooking
- Access to the French Cooking Academy Community a space for passionate foodies to share tips, recipes and cooking advice
- Flexible. Learn anywhere, anytime and on any device
- 30-day money-back guarantee. Try it out and get a full refund if it’s not right for you
- An Evergreen Course which means you’ll always get access to updates and new material