Join Stephane’s classical French cooking classes and learn how to cook online
Expand your culinary knowledge and French cooking techniques by enrolling in our online cooking classes. At the French Cooking Academy, all our online cooking courses have been built from the ground up for home cooks and are suited for total beginners. Our flagship course Get Started with French Cooking is an online course for people new to French cooking. It will teach you the core of classic French cooking techniques you need to prepare delicious French dishes. Our online courses are made of a series of practical “hands-on” cooking classes that first teaches the theory behind French culinary techniques and follows with step by step video tutorials that will get you practicing the theory you have learned, just like you would in a French culinary school.
Learning French cooking online is great family-friendly activity that can be done on your own or with your kids while everyone is home together. Get started with French cooking offers all what you need in one package which includes learning the theory, culinary techniques, practicing making recipes plus plenty of course materials such as technical guides, recipe cards and more. Remember that following online cooking classes with a curriculum will bring you much more then having to browse around on the internet and YouTube for bits and pieces.
What’s in this online cooking course?
Get Started with French cooking is an Entry level course perfect for beginner home cooks that want to learn french cooking without having to enroll in a brick and mortar school.
12 Units covering the essential skills and techniques you need to cook great French food including:
- 25 Theory Lessons so you understand how a technique works before having a go yourself
- More than 35 Cooking Demonstration Videos filmed in a home kitchen to give you an authentic home cooking experience
- 4 Recipe Challenges to practice what you have learned and submit for evaluation
- More than 30 classic French recipes
- Plus Bonus Video Lessons to expand your culinary toolkit
- Loads of exclusive learning materials to help deepen your knowledge of French cooking
- Access to the French Cooking Academy private Facebook student group a space for passionate foodies to share tips, recipes and interact with the instructor.
- Flexible. Learn anywhere, anytime and on any device
- 30-day money-back guarantee. Try it out and get a full refund if it’s not right for you
- An Evergreen Course which means you’ll always get access to updates and new material
Here is what current students have to say:
I am very enthusiastic about the ways one recipe becomes part of another, and so on. It reminds me of calculus in school and the way derivatives can be used to move one formula up to the next. It is nice to get genuine thanks and encouragement from those I cook for. I guess what I am saying is that this is a wonderful course. The French Cooking Academy is allowing me to come up with my own ideas based on what I am learning. I still have far to go, but what a voyage.
My cooking has improved greatly. I now know how to cook basic food, how to choose it, which temperature to put, etc. I now understand it more, I am no longer stuck to the traditional recipes that I followed. I started getting new ideas, and now I can even create something of my own!
Enjoy French desserts the way there are made in France and have fun with the whole family by learning French patisserie online.
Now if you are into baking or more precisely patisserie we also have a shorter course designed to teach you the essentials skill to make beautiful french desserts at home. Enjoy French desserts the way there are made in France and have fun with the whole family by learning French patisserie online.