Mussels recipe with cream and chorizo
If you are looking for an easy and tasty mussels recipe to try at home then look no further, This tasty recipe is made with fresh mussels cooked in a creamy white wine, tomato and chorizo sauce. It’s a dish that brings the best of both worlds; seafood on one side and tasty chorizo on the other. Ready to eat in only 15 to 30 minutes max.
Mussels are most of the time really underrated. they are really affordable , tasty and versatile. I personally believe we should cook these more often.
Nothing beat a good mussels pot
Looking for some other mussels recipe, then chekc out our Broiled mussels in herb butter
- 1 to 1.5 KG fresh mussels
- 200 ml of cream
- 50 ml of white wine
- 1 handful freshly chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves ( just bruised)
- 2 tablespoon chopped tomatoes ( from a tin or fresh)
- 100 grams mild or spicy good quality Spanish chorizo
Mussels cooking time is around 6 to 8 minutes maximum on high heat.