Learn French Patisserie Online
French desserts have always been cherished by many people around the world and anyone going to France would never deny that French patisseries are just a delight – so many things to try and such little time. This is the dilemma faced by all those visiting France on holiday.
To make matters worse now, travel around the globe has come to a halt, and visiting France for a foodie experience is impossible; but there is good news on the horizon. At the French Cooking Academy, we are now offering cooking and patisserie classes that will allow you to recreate all those delicious foods right in your own home.
Our latest course just out is all about learning the basics of French desserts at home. It is called “French Dessert Essentials” and it has been designed to teach you all those basics. The concept is very simple – you will learn 10 key patisserie skills and how to use those skills to make 10 CLASSIC FRENCH DESSERTS. In no time you will be making cream choux puff, chocolate eclairs, crème brûlée, tarte tatin, flan parisien, and much more all in your own kitchen.
So if you are keen on creating desserts, don’t hesitate to check out our course page and get all of the juicy details. We are running a special promotion for the whole of August 2020, and now is the best time to enroll. So stop looking at those tempting pictures and start making desserts at home today.
What you get with French Dessert Essentials:
- Video lessons teaching you 10 distinctive French patisserie skills (including theory and industry best practice)
- 10 pre-recorded online patisserie classes, each with multiple videos that will teach you how to make 10 classic French desserts
- Easy to follow video tutorials with patisserie technique guides and downloadable step-by-step recipe cards
- Access to the private French Cooking Academy Facebook student group (on request after you enrol)
- A course that will make you very popular among family and friends (no kidding)
- And to finish… a bonus! There’s a croquembouche challenge at the end of the course (imagine having the skills to make a croquembouche for your next special event!).