New French sauces making online course
It’s here! our most comprehensive online course dedicated to French sauces “Mastering French sauces at home” is now open for enrolment. we are running an early bird promotion with a discounted price for a limited period so don’t miss out.
It is common knowledge that the sauce makes the dish but that saying is especially true when it comes to French cuisine and in actual facts most of the dishes we have in France pretty much always come with a sauce. So as you can imagine even in France sauces are a serious matter indeed and there are more then a 200 sauces that exist in the French culinary world. Anything from simple cold sauces, like a mayonnaise sauces, emulsified sauces like a hollandaise or Bearnaise, instant pan sauces made with red or white wine and butter sauces like the Beurre blanc are the type of French sauces most people know. But in reality this is only the top of the iceberg and there are plenty of other beautiful and tasty sauces to discover! The only problem is that while these sauces are served in restaurant the actual art of how to make them, is well guarded secret. and the one that can get access to these teachings are either students that spent several years in a top culinary school or anyone that had the chance to work long enough in a top tier French restaurant. and that use to be it until now….
Because we have just open the Pandora’s box with the creation of our new course entitled: “Mastering French sauces at home”. This course is a unique offering you won’t find anywhere on any platforms, any websites and any other online schools and will reveal to you the techniques that only taught behind closed door. and if you think you know what a good sauces taste like, think again. This course will take you beyond common knowledge on a journey where you will discover and experience a world of wonderful and intense flavors of all sorts.
About the course:
What skills will you get from this course?
- Learn how to make professional cooking stocks to use in your sauces and how to transform stocks into jus, demi glace and glace
- Master the mother sauces and discover modern techniques that today’s French chefs are experimenting with to create new breeds of mother sauces and derivatives
- Learn how to use mother sauces as a foundation to craft professional-grade sauces of all kinds, using recipes that can be easily made at home
- Discover how to use spirits and wines to elevate your sauces to a whole new level
- Understand how to craft and build sauces, just like a French saucier, using a range of layered techniques and skills such as sauce assembly, instant and pan sauce techniques, reduction and more.
- Train your palate through the discovery of all sorts of flavor profiles and textures: creamy, tangy, silky, smoky, packing a garlic punch, boozy, spicy, fiery, acidic, bitter sweet and fruity; it’s all covered.
On completion of this course, you will have added more than 40 French sauces recipes and techniques to your culinary repertoire across the categories of warm sauces, cold sauces, fine dining sauces, emulsified sauces and compound butters which will basically make you one of the most knowledgeable and skilled home-sauciers going around.
The only question left is, ‘are you ready to become a home saucier?’.
watch our French sauces course trailer: